The Egyptian Welding Academy EWA is a specialized technical and skill development institution providing industrial support as well as technical research and consultation services. The Academy was founded in February 1999 as subsidiary of 2003.
Training , Qualification & Certification Issue Engineer
Qualifying and training for students of vocational schools (practical and theoretical) and raise the skills of the students in engineering institutes & colleges , providing the social aid to assist the fresh graduates and preparation of engineers, technicians and various disciplines to be qualified and certified.
– Welding: Maintenance and Repair by Applied Welding Technology , Welding Metallurgy ,Welding technology for Engineering Personnel , Material Selection
– Non-Destructive Testing: Qualify and certify welding inspectors according to “ASNT” rules in the following NDT (VT, UT, RT, PT, & MT).
– Codes & Standards : Qualify for different type ( ASME , API , AWS , DIN ,BS , ..)
Training , Qualification & Certification Issue Technicians
– Training in welding activities on the different positions (1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G, 6GR) on the following welding processes (SMAW, FCAW, GTAW, GMAW& Brazing).
– Welder Qualification Test (WQT) carrying on ferrous & non-ferrous metals and issuing international certificates.
1- Applied Welding Technology.
7- All types of welding on different materials & positions. ( 1F, 2F, 3F, 4F,1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G, 6GR)